By 2030, SLR will be a premiere educational institution in Central Luzon forming responsible, productive and globally-competitive learners through the provision of a holistic learning environment for the development of graduates who are active in building a just and humane society.
To achieve this vision, SLR is dedicated to the delivery of a holistic education that is God-centered, Person-oriented, Family—directed, Gender Sensitive and Environment Friendly; thru a continuous and comprehensive educators’ development program in partnership with all stakeholders of the institution towards the formation of an empowered Christian Filipino who is Strong in one’s convictions, Truth loving, Aspiring for the best and Responsive to the needs of the times and others.
Inspired by the providence of God through San Lorenzo’s and Mother Mary’s intervention, we pledge to uphold the core values of SLR through the demonstration of these behaviors.
- We uphold a participatory approach to problem-solving.
- We readily help each other in the accomplishment of tasks.
- We exert effort to keep group morale high.
- We strive to build and maintain good reputation for ourselves, our fellow workers and the school.
- We work together to set clear objectives / directions.
- We plan before we undertake an assigned work.
- We optimize the use of resources.
- We produce outputs to upgrade our qualifications.
- We use feedback to improve on our outputs.
- We seek out opportunities for continuous learning.
- We seek out opportunities for demonstrating our capabilities and talents.
- We complement and supplement each another in providing quality outputs.
- Respect for Individuality
- We respect the uniqueness of each one of us.
- We recognize the special talents and abilities of everyone.
- We build the strength of our organization on our diversity as we complement and supplement one another.
- We understanding and accept one another to promote harmonious relationship among us.
- Respect for Individuality
- We are proud of our identity as Filipinos and value our culture and traditions.
- We demonstrate love of country by respecting the flag and sing the national anthem with ardour; commemorate all occasions that promote nationalism and patriotism.
- We patronize Filipino products and advocacies
- We value the freedom fought by our heroes.
- We will safeguard our country’s freedom and democracy.
With the Vision and Mission of the school clearly stated and the Core Values identified, the SLR Roadmap was devised to serve as our guide in stating our strategic objectives to reach the school’s vision and fulfill the mission under five perspectives: Organizational Performance, Resource Management, Stakeholders Participation, Strategic Program and Social Impact and three strategic themes: Economic Stability and Sustainability, Commitment to Excellence and Social Responsibility. The objectives have been aligned to the perspective they belong.